Do you get worried that your roof structure could be becoming worn out and may well be about on the verge of causing serious issues? Or maybe do you expect that you might just have heavy wind or hail damage to your roofing system? It’s possible you’ve located a substantial amount of shingle pieces in your gutter or near it? This is when to get in touch with a reliable and certified roofing contractor to complete a methodical inspection.
We highly recommend that you must depend on a reputable roofer who is going to tell the truth, if it’s good or bad concerning the condition of your roof. Be careful to not become prey to underhanded unprofessional contractors who furnish bogus information planning to earn a quick dollar. Make sure to look into the contractor’s character references and customer reviews. Doing this will definitely give you a real good feel for the sincerity and forthrightness about the company handling the roofing assessment.
Below are just a few things our roofers will look for when performing a complete roof assessment:
- Any sort of sign of prior handiwork that appears unprofessional
- Rotted or moldy fascia
- Indicators inside your residence of rain water coming in
- Totally missing or destroyed coping around the roof
- Water leak stains around windows or skylights
- Evidence of mold and mildew or some other fungus on the roofing system
- Faulty or torn roof shingles
- Roof shingles that may have begun to collapse
- Excessive clutter up on the roof
- Rain gutters that need to be serviced or completely replaced
- Tree branches that may come a little too near to the house
In the event that virtually any of these types of roof issues are present we will very quickly repair them at a truly reasonable cost. Why not pick up the phone and contact us for a totally free roofing assessment and repair or replacement estimation.
Our roofers serve every town in Lancaster County and beyond such as Grandview Heights, West Lampeter, Bloomingdale, Fairview Park, Fruitville, Chestnut Ridge, Millersville, Willow Street, Oregon, Chestnut Hill